Author Topic: Looking for missing GrandPa!  (Read 1215 times)

Offline Children

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Looking for missing GrandPa!
« on: Tuesday 07 March 06 09:11 GMT (UK) »
Hello Everyone,

I am Looking for my husbands Grandfather "ROBERT GEORGE HARGREAVES" who born in c1872 to Charles and Mary Jane (Deverell) Hargreaves.

Charles was in the military and moved his family around. Going by the 1871 census and before Robert was born the family were living in Dover, Hougham, in Kent.

I put in a request for a birth look-up for the whole of Kent between the years 1870 and 1874 and there were no births of a Robert Hargreaves.

Going by the 1881 census the family were living in Stoke Upon Trent and thats were they stayed.

I found a birth entry for a Robert Hargreaves in 1872 through the Free BMD and I was wondering if someone could please have a look to see if it is him.

Kind Regards

Children

Offline AussieGenealogy

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • My Great GrandMother Daisy Bachellier
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for missing GrandPa!
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 07 March 06 09:42 GMT (UK) »
Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

Bachellier - Bethnal Green and France
Gaucheron - France
Saumon- France
Godran - France
Rossignol - France
Heggie - Fife Scotland
Forsyth - Glasgow Scotland
MCLennan - Glasgow Scotland
Melville - Lanarkshire?
Wright - Lincolnshire
Dalton - Licolnshire
Hutton Lanarkshire
Winch - Kent UK
Northwood - Shropshire/Montgomeryshire Wales

ITS NOT CHARLES  - ITS GEORGE CHARLES VELINDER FAWCETT!!
Currently renovating
Census information is Crown Copyright from National Archives,gov.uk