Author Topic: mary adlam, westbury/dilton  (Read 3586 times)

Offline Carole A

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
mary adlam, westbury/dilton
« on: Tuesday 05 October 04 06:37 BST (UK) »
Seeking any leads as to the family and parentage of Mary Adlam, born about 1807, Westbury, and married to Edward Curtis on 25.10.1827.

Carole Adamson

Offline legs11

• RootsChat Senior
  • my border collie Willow and her first litter
    • View Profile
Re: mary adlam, westbury/dilton
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 06 October 04 15:16 BST (UK) »
Hi Carole

don't know if these are connected or not but I have an Elizabeth Adlam married to a James Price, not sure at the moment as to where he fits in my price tree at the moment, they had a son William, 3/1/1808. Now this could be birth date or christening not sure.

The reason why I have replied is that I also have a Charles Curtis of Warminster which could be related to Edward. Charles married Sarah Ann Price on 23/11/1872.

Sarah is my hubby's grandmother's great-aunt. Maybe they are tied together and seeing as how Mary is from Westbury, I can only hope that they are on the same line.

Hope it helps,

legs11
PRICE, CURTIS, JONES, LUSH<br /><br />WARMINSTER

Offline Carole A

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 06 October 04 19:45 BST (UK) »
Hi there

Thanks for that, there may well be a link - I just can't find anything about her!! Edward Curtis had several sons and I haven't traced their lines yet, so Charles may be one of their children - will keep your message for the future. Many thaks for getting back to me.

Carole

Offline legs11

• RootsChat Senior
  • my border collie Willow and her first litter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 07 October 04 13:18 BST (UK) »
Hi Carole

no problem, just let me know if there is a connection please then i can add them to mine but when you hit a brick wall don't give up answers will come when least expected

thanks

legs11
PRICE, CURTIS, JONES, LUSH<br /><br />WARMINSTER