Author Topic: 1911 West Belfast on-line census  (Read 3870 times)

Offline jomalube

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
1911 West Belfast on-line census
« on: Saturday 06 May 06 22:15 BST (UK) »
Just discovered this excellent resource for West Belfast Families in 1911. Well worth a visit/search

http://www.qub.ac.uk/bfhi/index.html Link Broken see below

Jomalube
Couchman m Brennan-Belfast; Madden m Beattie
                                                (Cork)      (Fermanagh)

Offline Rose8

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: 1911 West Belfast on-line census
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 14 October 08 16:38 BST (UK) »
The link you gave doesn't seem to work? Is this the same site as I mentioned in the previous post "Belfast 1911 launch on 31 Oct"?  At the moment it only has West Belfast families.
www.belfastfamilyhistory.com

Researching families: HENDERSON; BRITTON; KING; MARLEY; O'CONNOR; LEARY; O'CALLAGHAN; MALCOMSON; BRIGGS; WINTER

Offline Christopher

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • 1939 - 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday 17 October 08 01:52 BST (UK) »
The link you gave doesn't seem to work? Is this the same site as I mentioned in the previous post "Belfast 1911 launch on 31 Oct"?  At the moment it only has West Belfast families.
www.belfastfamilyhistory.com

Rose, I'd say the site that doesn't work is the Belfast Family History site. Jomalube's post was made more than two years ago so the site address has changed during that period.

Christopher 

Offline Rose8

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 17 October 08 12:17 BST (UK) »
Sorry, Christopher, haven't been on the site in a while so was just flicking through some of the posts and didn't notice the date of Jomalube's post.  I probably didn't give the correct pathway either (will have to get up to speed again) but the site is still working ok this morning:

http://www.belfastfamilyhistory.com/search.php
Researching families: HENDERSON; BRITTON; KING; MARLEY; O'CONNOR; LEARY; O'CALLAGHAN; MALCOMSON; BRIGGS; WINTER