Author Topic: A challenge, they are driving me insane  (Read 4636 times)

Offline Brummygirl

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: A challenge, they are driving me insane
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 10 May 06 15:33 BST (UK) »
Hi valda,

No on looking about a bit, This Mary id NOT part of my tree.

It is still Peter and Elizabeth that i am trying to work out, and can find nothing.
Many many thanks for all your help.

Brummygirl
TAKE A LOOK AT MY WEBSITE. http://www.ancestorsofbirmingham.com/                                                                                                         PARISH REGISTER TRANSCRIPTIONS FOR ASTON, BIRMINGHAM & COVENTRY. ALSO  GRAVESTONE IMAGES FOR WARSTONE LANE & WITTON CEMETERIES IN BIRMINGHAM & LONDON ROAD CEMETERY IN COVENTRY
Researching - Asbury/Bilson/Davis/Dugmore/Hitchman/Markland/Milner/Morris/Perkins/Ray/Sidwell/Smith/Warden
Census information is Crown Copy Right

Offline maidmarianoops

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • somewhere over the rainbow
    • View Profile
Re: A challenge, they are driving me insane
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 15 July 06 05:07 BST (UK) »
Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of
this issue.

sylvia
uk bmd   

notts/derbys clark
      "        "      stenson
        "       "    nicholson
       "     "        jarvis
                         castledine
    rhodes

Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk