Author Topic: WILLIS FAMILY CHELSEA (Neylard, Wheatley, Ainsby, Batten)  (Read 657 times)

Offline Kelly/Parker

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
WILLIS FAMILY CHELSEA (Neylard, Wheatley, Ainsby, Batten)
« on: Saturday 20 May 06 06:01 BST (UK) »
 :(I am trying to research the Willis family. My G. Grandfather was William Henry Willis b.1863 Chelsea who married Rebecca Spring b. 1868 Clapham. They had the following children William Walter b. 1894, My grandfather Frederick b. 1895, Margaret Josephine b. 1900 and also the following who I don't know the years Eleanor (known as Doll) ,Catherine Teresa (known as Kit), Henry (known as Harry) and John Edward (known as Ted) and Charlotte Sarah (known as Sally). Names also associated with these are Kit married a Neylard, Doll married a Wheately or Wheatley, Margaret married an Ainsby and Sally married a Batten. If anyone is looking into this Willis family or is connected to any of the other surnames please contact me. Julie
Parker - Devon and Surrey, Walden - Northampton, Skinner - Devon, Freer - Hammersmith, Newcombe St. Pancras, Sweeting - Beckenham Kent, Elsey - Surrey, Godsmark - Sussex, Spring - Clapham, Willis - Chelsea, Gellard - Middlesex, Jones - Chelsea