Author Topic: Family tree  (Read 3862 times)

Offline E. HOEY

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Family tree
« on: Thursday 04 November 04 21:35 GMT (UK) »
Does anyone have access to the1911 census for Carlingford Co Louth,looking for the Nicholson family.In 1901 census returns form it says district Rathcor, townland Castlecarragh, my ggf William(occ)blacksmith, was 62, I think he died between 1904/1911,his wife Anne 59, family at home in 1901, were John 25,rural postman, Joseph 19,smiths helper
My ggf was born in England

Yours sincerely
E Hoey, Liverpool
e mail
Moderator Comment: Email Address Removed to avoid Spamming - use a Personal Message to contact this user

Offline Ticker

• User is no longer receiving email notifications.
  • RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Follow me on twitter @ShaunTymon.
    • View Profile
Re: Family tree
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 05 January 05 00:11 GMT (UK) »
Hi

Sorry we haven't been able to help you so far on this one. 

Have you made any progress,  or do you have any further details that could help someone to find what you are looking for?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes 

Ticker
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline E. HOEY

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Family tree
« Reply #2 on: Monday 10 January 05 15:43 GMT (UK) »
Hi Ticker, Thankyou for your reply. I have made no further progress on my GGF William/Henry Nicholson.I have exhausted all but one option of his demise, over here in Liverpool, but found his birth/cert  in Liverpool 1839,which I now have. His parents were John and Mary nee Little. As I stated he must have died between 1904/1911, he was 62 his wife Ann/Anne nee Mckevitt was 49 not 59 as I stated previously,this info was from the 1901 census for Carlingford Co Louth.So I am summising that they both died in Ireland.Any kind of info would be GRATEFULLY received. Once again Ticker thanks.Cheers Eddy