Author Topic: Grandparents in Burton Bradstock  (Read 2204 times)

Offline tony-j

• Emails are not working sorry
  • RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Grandparents in Burton Bradstock
« on: Sunday 07 November 04 18:50 GMT (UK) »
Hello, is there anybody in the village of Burton Bradstock  that could help me locate the grave of my grandparents please? They are believed buried in the small graveyard off the Shipton Lane. My Grandmothers name is Alice Ann(e) Jones, who died in the early 1980's and is buried with my Grandfather, who l have never met, l believe his name was George H Jones, but could also have been William Frances Jones, any help would be of the greatest interest to me.
One grave was located by a resident of the village..but this was of another older grave of a William Jones, l know that was'nt the grave that l seek, because my late father purchased a headstone from Bridport in the 1980's, if the burial records could be checked for the name Jones in the 80's and where the grave is actually situated.
                         Thankyou for your help.
                                          Tony.
                                Cheltenham, Glouce.
Hello, l have been trying to research/find my grand parents last resting place in Burton Bradstock, Dorset. My grand mothers name is
alice ann(e) jones who died early 1980's and lived at south annings lane, and before that at
the thatched corner cottage in darby lane by the church. My grand father, l had never met, but he came from london, served in the royal artillery in india during the late 1800's, l can't be sure of his name, but if an alice ann(e) jones is found, so shou

Offline VivP

• I am sorry but my email address is no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Grandparents in Burton Bradstock
« Reply #1 on: Friday 28 January 05 17:23 GMT (UK) »
Hello Tony

There's always a faint chance that

http://www.burtonbradstock.org.uk

might help!

regards

VivP
looking for LANE from Holnest 1729, Hermitage 1750, Leigh 1808, Longfleet 1881, and Kinson 1891+