Author Topic: Photo - CLOUGH - James, Thomas or John Henry from Bolton  (Read 2556 times)

Offline setraynor

• RootsChat Extra
  • Riddle Me Ree - Sorting out my family tree
    • View Profile
Photo - CLOUGH - James, Thomas or John Henry from Bolton
« on: Saturday 20 November 04 16:18 GMT (UK) »
I have 2 photograps of one of my g grandfather's brothers but I need help in identifying which brother it is.

The photograps show my g grandfather's brother and his wife in one and he is standing with his daughters  Dorothy & Peggy in the other.

One candidate is:
James CLOUGH b 1859 in Bolton. Married someone called Elizabeth. The children I know he had are: Leah 1881, Elizabeth 1883, James 1887, Elsie 1893 & Edna 1900. He may have had more children.

The second candidate is
Thomas CLOUGH b 1864 Bolton. Married someone called Annie. Known children are: William 1888, Elizabeth A 1890, James 1891 and Thomas 1895. Again, there could be more children.

The final candidate is:
John Henry CLOUGH b 1869 in Bolton, married Alice COLLINSON GILL in 1893.  Two children that he had are:  Olive 1899 and Stanley 1901. John probably did have more children.

I've names the photo's James but I'm not sure they are him.  If any of these names look familiar to you or you recognise the people, please leave me a message (I could also potentially add about 300 names to your family tree).

Sharon
Interested in the following names:
TRAYNOR Co Mayo Ireland, Greater Manchester, Boston Michigan & Texas USA<br />CLOUGH Bolton Lancs & Norwich Norfolk<br />BUTLER, BAILEY & FOSTER Peasmarsh Sussex <br />SIMPSON & SOWTER Norwich, Norfolk<br />WARRINGTON & DAVIES Salford Lancs<br />TAYLOR Bolton Lancs<br />HOWARTH  & CHAPMAN Rochdale Lancs