Author Topic: DEATH MYSTERY  (Read 3233 times)

Offline kerrie

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
DEATH MYSTERY
« on: Thursday 25 November 04 20:42 GMT (UK) »
 Hello I have been researching my family tree for sometime now,My father's father came from Haltwhistle,Northumberland. His name was Thomas Mason b.1921,Lambley,Haltwhistle. His parents names were George Thomas Mason born 11th Sep,1876 in Haltwhistle and Julia Pickett born 1880, in Westgate,Northumberland.

I know that my G.Granparents married in 1907 somewhere in Haltwhistle and were living in Lambley in 1921 but after the birth of my Grandfather they have vanished!!! They may have had more children before 1921...who knows!!!

My Grandfather drove for the medics in WW2 and met my Grandmother and married her in 1945 in Warrington,Cheshire, where he stayed until he died in 1991. My Father doesnt remember ever meeting his Grandparents from Haltwhistle which makes me think that they died before he was born in 1947, I have searched and searched for refs to their deaths and found nothing.

Please if anyone has come accros any of these people I have mentioned, please contact me because this is driving me insane ???

Thanks
Kerrie Mason
Mason/Pickett/Ridley/Watson/- Northumberland and Cumberland
Jones/Lunt/Jackson/Hancock/Skelhorn/Owen/Powis-Cheshire,Lancs,Staffs
Fewtrell/Fentiman-Sussex
Halliwell-Westmoreland
Price-Montgomery,Shropshire
Pickett/O'Connor-Ireland

Offline fionar

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: DEATH MYSTERY
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 27 November 04 20:17 GMT (UK) »
kerrie,
I have sent you a personal message. but I'm not sure if I've said who the message is from.  Anyway, tis from me! Hope it helps!
Fiona