Author Topic: Rachel Le Lacheur 1789 Guernsey  (Read 2305 times)

Offline essexclark

• RootsChat Extra
  • Name: Diane
    • View Profile
Rachel Le Lacheur 1789 Guernsey
« on: Thursday 28 February 08 01:09 GMT (UK) »
I am seeking the birth date and place of Rachel Le Lacheur the daughter of Hellier Le Lacheur (age unknown) and Rachel Brehaut (bapt 13/10/1765 St Pierre Du Bois).  Rachel's parents, Hellier and Rachel married on 4/8/1787 in St Pierre Du Bois.  It is unknown if Hellier was from there himself.  Rachel Le Lacheur married James Tabel at Town Church, St Peter Port on 17/9/1823 and died 15/6/1870.
I am also intersted in finding the names and DOB of any of her siblings.
Thank you,
Diane
Australia

Moderator Comment: email address removed to prevent spam and other abuses. Please use secure PM (personal message) system to share email addresses and other personal information. Thank you.

1/9/2008
I now have all the details for Rachel b. 1789 above and her siblings.  Her line now goes back to 1500's for the Le Lacheur sice and c1360 on the Brehaut side.  If anyone is connected and wants more information please feel free to contact me.
Greenock, Scotland: Millar
Devon: Dimond/Diment/Diamond, Baily.
Somerset: Druce/Drews, Rawlings
Durham: Fenton, Emmerson
Staffordshire & Shropshire: Ray Brown, Jones, Goulding/Golding
Wiltshire: Conduit, Fruen, Alford, Dyer, Titt, Butt, Potter, Wilkins/Wilkens/Wilkence, Dunning, Garrett, Newman, Shrimpton, Goodall/Good, Harding/e, Geoffrie, Gibbs, Franklin, Elliot, Hinton, Pearce.
Kent: Percival, Kidd, Green, Croft, Baker, Eason,
Cornwall, Eng: Jewell,
Middlesex: Percival, Blake, Cooper