Author Topic: Offer:Look-up Liverpool (Mersey) Pilots 1734/1990  (Read 137144 times)

Offline GemmaA

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Offer:Look-up Liverpool (Mersey) Pilots 1734/1990
« Reply #486 on: Tuesday 07 November 17 13:27 GMT (UK) »
Hi my great grandfather was onboard the Charles Livingston serving as a fireman on its fateful night in November 1939 at Liverpool, my nan lost her father at the young age of 8 and has no pictures of him unfortunately, I wondered if anyone can point me in the right direction please? Thanks in advance

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline IAJ

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: Friday 05 January 18 11:30 GMT (UK) »
Hi.
I have a 1946 Liverpool Bay Pilot's Chart signed 'JH Aileiler?? PM3576' and wonder if you could  properly identify him and say how long he was a pilot etc?
Many thanks
Iain James
PS please see the attached copy of the signature.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline ozranga

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: Friday 05 January 18 12:11 GMT (UK) »
Hi Iain,
There is no pilot with this name or anything similar listed in my "Beyond The Bar" book.
 sorry.
Ozranga
Smith, Corrigan, Hart. Walker, Mellett, Bridge, Brew , Nelson (Liverpool)
Smith, Parfrey, Corrigan, Conway, White (Cork. Ire)