Author Topic: Kerr Family  (Read 8047 times)

Offline mgtmc

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Kerr Family
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 29 March 15 14:17 BST (UK) »
 I have been looking for the death of Christopher Clements born in Ireland but died Scotland his wife was Rosina Melone who died 23 Sept 1885 Port Glasgow
Mgtmc

Offline ev

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Drumkilbo
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 29 March 15 16:07 BST (UK) »
Hi ,

Scotlandspeople has a death for a Christopher Clements 1913 Greenock Renfrew , born c1858.

ev
Census information Crown copyright , All Census information from transcriptions - check original records , Familysearch/IGI is a finding tool only - check original records

Offline mgtmc

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 30 April 15 08:12 BST (UK) »
After reading a post and a reply 2009 about a Martha Clements married in Canada, it had details of a marriage of Christopher Clements and Rosina Malone in Scotland. Is it possible to find out if his parents were Christopher Clements -- stonemason and Sarah Ann Cardwell, if so they were from Killyman Co Tyrone. married 1839. Christopher was born in Sligo about 1853/56. Is it possible to get the details of Christopher and Rosina's marriage, my late husband is descended from the Clements of Killyman. I would be happy to share the details I have.
Thank you
Margaret

Offline JayTee

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 10 October 15 01:38 BST (UK) »
Hi there,
I haven't been on the site for several years and just noticed that you are looking for info on an old post of mine (under a different,old and forgotten account) re: Rosina Malone and Christopher Clements.  My records do show that his parents were Christopher Clements and Sarah Ann Cardwell.  Great to learn they were form Killyman and that they were married in 1839. I would love to hear more about them or their lineages if you care to share still.

Many thanks,
Jennifer

Offline mgtmc

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday 10 October 15 04:51 BST (UK) »
Hi Jennifer, I have some information on Christopher Clements/Sarah Cardwell McDonald and their family, you might want to send me a person message and I will then give you my e-mail and if you wish we can go from there.
Regards
Margaret