Author Topic: MARY HOLME  (Read 2513 times)

Offline dotty

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
MARY HOLME
« on: Monday 29 November 10 07:33 GMT (UK) »
Mary Holme was the mother of Richard Reed.On the Baptism records of Richard at Staveley she states she is from Eygptian Well.Can anybody give me any info at all on the Holme family please?The only thing I know is that she did not marry R ichard's father.

Dotty
Braithwaite,Roney,Hartley,Jackson,Reed, Cumberland /Westmorland .Livesey,Hartley,Taylor,Sefton,Harrison,Knowles,Lancashire.Bottomley,Schofield,Woodhouse ,Hobson ,Norcliffe  and Hartley West Yorkshire.Bottomley Dumfrieshire and Lanarkshire.Pinder ,Warwickshire.Kisby ,Cambridgeshire

Census information is Crown Copyright,from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline jpnewt75

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: MARY HOLME
« Reply #1 on: Friday 03 December 10 13:47 GMT (UK) »
Hi Dotty, you didn't put any dates, but I just did a quick check on Family Search and found a baptism at Staveley on 21st May 1821.  I  guess this is the Richard you're looking for?

Sorry, I don't know about the family at all, but thought adding the dates could help you a bit more as someone might recognise it.

Best wishes with your research.

Offline dotty

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday 03 December 10 16:09 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for the reply.Yes that is the family I am reseaching.Richard's father was Richard and he was a tailor .I have been told he died in 1834.

Thanks
 Dotty
Braithwaite,Roney,Hartley,Jackson,Reed, Cumberland /Westmorland .Livesey,Hartley,Taylor,Sefton,Harrison,Knowles,Lancashire.Bottomley,Schofield,Woodhouse ,Hobson ,Norcliffe  and Hartley West Yorkshire.Bottomley Dumfrieshire and Lanarkshire.Pinder ,Warwickshire.Kisby ,Cambridgeshire

Census information is Crown Copyright,from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline sillgen

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 03 December 10 16:13 GMT (UK) »