Author Topic: SWITZERLAND: anyone working the Magnin family(Fribourg)?  (Read 972 times)

Offline magal

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
SWITZERLAND: anyone working the Magnin family(Fribourg)?
« on: Sunday 06 March 11 20:02 GMT (UK) »
First of all, thanks to pb_devon and Manchester Rambler for their advice and help.  So far I've yet to come up with a source that can actually look at records for me.  I do have one professional genealogist in France that may be able to help.  Time will tell.  In the meantime, let me just ask anyone if they are working on the Magnin family in Fribourg, Switzerland and know of a Gabriel (or similar name) who would have been born there in the 1630's to 1645 and was  in Arc Sous Cicion, Doubs, France by 1666.

Best regards to all,
                                                                                            Al

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: anyone working the Magnin family(Fribourg)?
« Reply #1 on: Monday 07 March 11 22:29 GMT (UK) »
Hiya Al ....I have found a tree in
Estavannens, Gruyere,Freiburg,Fribourg , Switzerland   from 1630 to 1989 and he has 163 Magnins in the tree
have PM`d you
allan :)
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford