Author Topic: GERMANY: Martin Moll, actor/Mayor, Wuerttemberg  (Read 1947 times)

Offline Hanford

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
GERMANY: Martin Moll, actor/Mayor, Wuerttemberg
« on: Monday 07 March 11 21:07 GMT (UK) »
Hello,

I have found a reference on Familysearch that says that my 13th  grandfather Martin Moll was an actor, and that my 11th grandfather also named Martin Moll was a Mayor, possibly of Gruibingen, Goppingen, Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany.... Is there anywhere that I can find out more about their careers?
Thanks  :)

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Martin Moll, actor/Mayor
« Reply #1 on: Monday 07 March 11 22:14 GMT (UK) »
Hiya Rachey...can you give us some dates please and what do you mean by 13th and 11th grandfathers ??
ggggggggggggg grandfather ?...that would go back a long long way....
allan ???
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

Offline Hanford

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Martin Moll, actor/Mayor
« Reply #2 on: Monday 07 March 11 22:37 GMT (UK) »
Hello,
It is a very long way a back  ;D
The Mayor  Martin Moll was born in 1619 and the actor Martin Moll was born 1531., both born in Gruibingen, Donaukreis, Wuerttemberg.

I did send off an email to one of the German records offices, but I used a translator and I don't think it made much sense  :-[ ;D

Do you think there'd be anywhere I could search or ask to find out about them?  :)