Author Topic: Isaac Sands, Worsley, Eccles 1755  (Read 2238 times)

Offline 1pds

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Great Grandad Joseph Woodcock
    • View Profile
Isaac Sands, Worsley, Eccles 1755
« on: Wednesday 23 November 11 14:29 GMT (UK) »
Hi, I'm trying to find the parents of Isaac Sands who was married to Esther or Hester Barlow on 16th March 1755 whilst he was living in Worsley, Eccles - now part of Greater Manchester.  I don't know which church they were married in, but his wife's family were from Outwood near Prestwich.  I've searched the Lancashire Online Parish Clerk site with no luck.  There is a mention of the marriage online at the Family Search website, but it doesn't mention the names of any parents.  I'm hoping that someone may be able to point me in the right direction to either view or get a transcript from the records...

Thanks in advance,  Phil.
Sands Frain Moore Woodcock Loft Snowden

Offline Radcliff

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Crown Copywrite on all census material,
    • View Profile
Re: Isaac Sands, Worsley, Eccles 1755
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 23 November 11 14:38 GMT (UK) »
Have you looked up Stephen Sands and his wife in ,Great Budworth,Cheshire,their son Isaac was born 1733
Gunning County Down,Kneale Isle of Man,Riddle Tynemouth,Bibby Kendal/Bradford,Colenso Penzance/Barrow-in-Furness,Steele Corney Fell,Chapman Ely,Dawes Alfreton,Blamire Westmoreland and Ulverston
Dislike the use of P Messaging system, unless its of a sensitive nature, Rootschat is  an open forum,

Offline 1pds

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Great Grandad Joseph Woodcock
    • View Profile
Re: Isaac Sands, Worsley, Eccles 1755
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 23 November 11 14:51 GMT (UK) »
Yes, Thank-you!  I had looked at that one in Great Budworth along with another Isaac Sands in Garstang.  I guess that unless I can find a parent's name off the wedding documents I can't be sure of the link?
Sands Frain Moore Woodcock Loft Snowden