Author Topic: What Church  (Read 6108 times)

Offline Christopher

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • 1939 - 2009
    • View Profile
Re: What Church
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 14 May 05 20:58 BST (UK) »
Hei Folks,

Why not - wots up with Dublin then?

::)

Nothing is up with Dublin to the best of my knowledge but then I missed the news today so the situation may have changed.  8)  I had a good secondary education at a school at the foot of the Dublin mountains.

Audrey, I followed most of your message quite well. But the mention of Enniskillen has confused me. I was keeping up with the story quite well when mention was made of Ballinderry and Belfast. I felt sorry for you when you discovered that his birthplace had changed to Clonfeacle, Co. Tyrone. It has suddenly become clear to me why reference was made to Enniskillen. That is the third line of enquiry you need to follow.

Have a good holiday. 

Christopher

Offline audrey

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: What Church
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 14 May 05 21:05 BST (UK) »
Hei Folks,

Why not - wots up with Dublin then?

::)

Nothing is up with Dublin to the best of my knowledge but then I missed the news today so the situation may have changed.  8)  I had a good secondary education at a school at the foot of the Dublin mountains.

Audrey, I followed most of your message quite well. But the mention of Enniskillen has confused me. I was keeping up with the story quite well when mention was made of Ballinderry and Belfast. I felt sorry for you when you discovered that his birthplace had changed to Clonfeacle, Co. Tyrone. It has suddenly become clear to me why reference was made to Enniskillen. That is the third line of enquiry you need to follow.

Have a good holiday. 

Christopher

Enniskillen is my husbands line and as I am having my work cut out with Mcknight  thats on the back burner for some outher time

audrey