Author Topic: mark malpass  (Read 3165 times)

Offline markjshec

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: mark malpass
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 19 November 15 07:34 GMT (UK) »
Hello my name is Mark, and I am Mark's Grandson. My Mum (Pauline-93years old) says that Mark was buried with Military Honors in West Bromwich in 1927. She's not sure what Cemetery or Church as she was only 5 at the time, but remembers the Piper, and Rifle Salute vividly. Mark served with his brother William in the Royal Highlanders Black Watch. All records and pictures of Mark were lost during the Biltz so if anyone has any Pictures of Mark, or his Family... It sure would make me and my Mum very very happy.
Also a correction to my Son Kurt's post... Mark's wife's maiden name was Wall... not Little.

Mark Shechter
Howell Michigan USA
markjshec@yahoo.com or mshechte@ford.com.

Cheers!

Offline jac j

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 22 November 15 10:01 GMT (UK) »
Hi Mark
        I am not related to the Malpass,es but did this for my friend David Malpass who is your mom,s cousin,I was in touch with Stephanie about 3 years ago and she has all the info on your grandfather Mark we found his grave as previous post on here tells you but no-one had any photo,s as there wasn,t a headstone and he was buried in with other people leads you to believe that they were very poor which most people were in those days.
                                    Regards Jackie

Offline markjshec

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 23 November 15 10:14 GMT (UK) »
Thanks JacJ... Yes Stephanie is my Cousin (Kathleens youngest Daughter). Is there any way you can get me in touch with David Malpass. I would love to hear from him. He is my Cousin too.
Please forward him my Email address.
The more I dive into this, the more interesting it becomes.
Thanks,
Mark
Cheers!

Offline jac j

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 23 November 15 14:02 GMT (UK) »
Hi Mark,
      I have showed Dave your messages but unfortunately he isn,t into technology so has no pc or I pad only a phone but if you want to write to him I can give you his address or I can pass on any messages.
          Did you read the other posts on here saying we found your grandfathers grave? The other people buried in there were
Florence May----25th Jan
Mark your gt grandfather-----4th April 1914
Ruth. ----5th April 1916
Mark your grandfather------5th may 1926
William Horton ---------24th nov 1932  don,t know who this is
Are you in touch with Stephanie if so please remember me to her and her mom she sent me a photo of your and her mom when they were young.
                                             Regards Jackie
P