Author Topic: hebburn, hebron  (Read 5624 times)

Offline c-side

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • The 'three' now have a cousin
    • View Profile
Re: hebburn, hebron
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 01 August 12 22:50 BST (UK) »
When I saw Alan's post I thought he's nailed it and I wouldn't look at the Northumberland Hebburn.  Then I saw the connection in Michael's post and decided to check anyway - just in case they'd gone back to their 'roots' to hold a baptism.

Just to confirm that there is no Noble occuring between the dates you need in Hebron.

Christine

PS  Genuki were half right - the newer records are now at Woodhorn but have yet to be microfilmed.

Offline sallylynne

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 03 August 12 16:24 BST (UK) »
Thank you for looking, I will try the other parishes.
Sallylynne
HENDERSON - Bellingham/Hexham/Allendale/Birtley
BROWN - Bellingham/Simonburn/Lanercost CUL/
NOBLE - Morpeth/Longhirst
GIBSON - Elsdon/Warden
FERGUSON - St. John Lee
MARTIN - Haltwhistle/
SNOWDEN - Haltwhistle/
HOOD - Scotland
CALVERT - Lanercost CUL
NIXON - Bewcastle CUL
FORRESTER - Stapleton,Lanercost CUL
COCKWELL - DEV
SQUARE - DEV
CROSS - DEV
BORN - DEV
YORKE - Cambridgeshire/Sussex

Offline Jackie Mitchell Liversedge

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 13 November 15 11:53 GMT (UK) »
Hello,
What I am looking for is a little confusing as I am not 100% certain of the father's name.   I am looking for the birth of Jean/Janet Noble who was born to Annie Middlemass Noble and James Noble sometime between 1911 and 1920. There is a slight possibility that the father's name might been different.
Her brother was Ernest Noble who was christened at St. Gabriel Heaton living at Ninth Ave. Heaton in 1899. Ernest and his mother's address in 1917 was at Shamrock Rd. Hebburn. I believe they would have been Church of England.
Thanks,   

Hi I have come accross this by accident looking for information about my grandad Ernest Middlemass Noble.  He was born in 1899 and had a brother called Alan I think we may be looking at the same family if I can help in anyway please contact me my email is livers64@hotmail.com.  Jackie
Sallylynne