Author Topic: Marriage of Christopher Savage and Margaret  (Read 2154 times)

Offline Rich78

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Marriage of Christopher Savage and Margaret
« on: Monday 12 November 12 11:23 GMT (UK) »
Hello
Would anyone be able to help me trace a marriage of a couple of my ancestors please. I'm after the marriage of Christopher Savage and his wife Margaret. They would have married sometime between 1660 and 1680. They lived in Wood Dalling. I have their burials but no marriage
any help much appreciated
Rich

Offline CCRAIL

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage of Christopher Savage and Margaret
« Reply #1 on: Friday 04 January 13 20:45 GMT (UK) »
Hi

You could look through this, it's a scanned copy of the Wood Dalling Register for 1653 to 1748 from Family Search.  It does not appear to have been transcribed or indexed as yet, so not easy to find them.  Some of it is in Latin as well.

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-266-11688-54619-85?cc=1416598&wc=MMVP-HKV:n14655586

ccrail
Coe: Middlesex, Surrey, Norfolk, Suffolk – Roll: Suffolk – Hawes: (Hawse)  Norfolk – Burson: Berkshire – Dodson: Surrey – Groves: Sussex, Surrey – Wilson: West Riding – Coleman: Somerset, Gloucestershire – Stanbury: Somerset – Hutton: Oxon – Stott: (Statt).  Devon – Martin: Bucks, Surrey – Henden: Surrey - Starling, Whitaker, Symonds, Flack: Cambs.

Offline amondg

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage of Christopher Savage and Margaret
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 26 September 15 11:04 BST (UK) »
They had sons Christopher baptized 21 July 1672 and Francis baptized 10 May 1676 at Wood Dalling.