Author Topic: Prosperous Guy bc1771 South Weald  (Read 4144 times)

Offline ShirleyWeald

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Prosperous Guy bc1771 South Weald
« Reply #9 on: Friday 03 February 17 03:58 GMT (UK) »
I'm a new chatter, but researching for many years. There were 3 males in consecutive generations named Prosperous Guy, and the last died aged 7 -  son of Thomas and Mary Anne Benton. He had siblings Sarah, William, Jane, Ellen (died at 14 mths), James and Anthony. I'm descended from James who went to Te Muka in New Zealand and I've recently learnt that Jane went to South Australia. Also that a Joseph (their uncle?) went to Christchurch NZ. Really keen to help to put our tree together as much as possible.

Offline LindaN

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 04 February 17 13:10 GMT (UK) »
Hi Shirley, I am a descendant of Jane Guy and am living in Western Australia. I hadn't looked into her siblings much yet so I had no idea she had a brother that went to NZ. If you need any information on Jane's part of the family I am happy to help as I have researched them extensively.
Prangnell, Chapman, How, Mumford, Henwood, Owen, Wormald, Robins, Bendall, Turner, Ayton, Watts, Baker, Wiltshire, Longman, Moody, Talbot.

Offline ShirleyWeald

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 05 February 17 11:44 GMT (UK) »
Hi Linda,
I was very pleased to receive your message. It never occurred to me that someone else had been going down the same road as me as have never met anyone researching GUY.

I viewed the South Weald BDM records about 20 years ago and saw the flow of family life.  I also live in WA, in Perth.   i would prefer to contact by email. Is that ok with you?
Regards
Shirley

Offline LindaN

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 06 February 17 01:17 GMT (UK) »
Hi Shirley, I tried to send you personal message on RoostChat but it said your inbox was full. Let me know when there is space again and I'll send you my email address.

Linda
Prangnell, Chapman, How, Mumford, Henwood, Owen, Wormald, Robins, Bendall, Turner, Ayton, Watts, Baker, Wiltshire, Longman, Moody, Talbot.

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday 07 February 17 11:31 GMT (UK) »
Shirley may need I more post on her before her PM system is activated.
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)