Author Topic: The FOVARGUE family- Crowland  (Read 7144 times)

Offline FamilyHistoryxox

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: The FOVARGUE family- Crowland
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 04 December 12 20:29 GMT (UK) »
There is a Lillian of the right age on the 1911 Census daughter of Ernest.....??

UK Wills and Probate Index
FOVARGUE Ernest of 71 North Street Crowland Lincolnshire died 23rd July 1957. Probate London 17th October 1957 to Lilian Mary WARNER married woman. Effects 1311Pound 3Shillings 2Pence

Karenlee

I asked my grandad about this and he tolled me he lived in 71 north street, crowland when he was younger! Now i know who Lillians parents are, thankyou so much to everyone that commented!! :)

Offline karenlee

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Drive it like ya stole it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 04 December 12 20:42 GMT (UK) »

If you go to

www.freereg.org.uk

you will find a lot of information from Parish Registers for this family in Crowland which gives specific dates etc to prove the information from earlier census etc.

Cheers
Karenlee
Census Information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Marie Lightman

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 01 May 14 13:56 BST (UK) »
Hi all the Fovargue history has been done. I am trying to find out how to get a copy I have basic information.

My Grandma was Venice with ancesters Isaac and Zachariah. We are Walloons that came over from Lille first to Kent and then to Thorney to drain the fens.

There is a family tree first date on it in 1340s in Lille a Marie Fovargue born 4/8.

Great information on walls of Crowland Abbey plus gravestones in church yard. I will try and get more details up.

Offline clare sharp 14

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 30 May 15 22:08 BST (UK) »
I have a big list of history of the fovargues from crowland and beyond going right back to 1513 Quillebert Farvacques from france. I got this from the fovargue history and I also have a fovargue song. if anyone wants info give me a shout. the info I have states all parents, kids, of all generations from 1513. all marriages, deaths etc etc

Offline clare sharp 14

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday 08 December 16 01:20 GMT (UK) »
hi
ive worked out the connection. lilian mary fovargue is my 2nd cousin twice removed