Author Topic: Elliott whitwick  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Elliott whitwick
« on: Friday 12 April 13 22:14 BST (UK) »
 :) :) :)hey diddymiller
please can ask mike to contact me from leicester  as im doing the Elliotts from whitwick as well there on my mus side of the family john elliott born 1827 whitwick he married alice geary cooper 1858 market bosworth reg district
they lived stoke heys farm ratby lane markfield 1851
also the elliotts are related to the bradford family just been talking to my relative about this on gmail my john elliott his father was thomas elliott and sophia elliott  just found john wo elliott grandson  cademan street  1874 age 7at the gae of 21 in 1901 he was in glen parva  Institution  wigston  glen parva  wigston  St thomas  the Apostle
and found out im related to the frost family Newtwonlinford  were im am now elizabeth gearys mother .father john geary  stanton under bardon
alice frost  18th of oct 1784 father william frost
mother alice sharman.
alice frost married john geary  15th may 1799
witness William mee & elizabeth jarass.
elizabeth geary born 1810 stanton under bardon .william frost worked in the kitchen at bradgate park house for the grey family.
alice geary born 1833 stoke heys farm father charles cooper mother elizabeth geary.
william frost married Alice sharman  dau of  william sharman and  clarinda baggerly  on 10thof oct  1780 in markfield leicestershire  eng  she was born 12th of oct 1755 in markfield  leicestershire  england
william frost father was francis frost  mother elizabeth .
william frosts father  Richard  frost  was born 16 the may 1711 in markfield  leicestershire  eng  he married  elizabeth Gervis  on 22 may 1738 markfield leicestershire
richard frost was a ale maker and would have sent ale to bradgate park house elizabeth geary married charles cooper 1830 thornton leicestershire .the website for the frostfamlies is frost and gilchrist related families .
Danone