Author Topic: Suffolk Record Office, Lowestoft Branch - researching Rawson AISLABIE  (Read 697 times)

Offline anitawanita

• RootsChat Member
  • We are all related somehow!
    • View Profile
Suffolk Record Office, Lowestoft Branch - researching Rawson AISLABIE
« on: Thursday 23 January 14 03:41 GMT (UK) »
Hello,

If anyone has access to this record office I wonder if they would be kind enough to look up any references to Rawson AISLABIE. There seems to be quite a few articles relating to Flixton Estate (Seething Hall) which was I think sold by Rawson to William Adair on behalf of his late uncle Charles Hutton.

This link shows the references - http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/a2a/records.aspx?cat=175-ha12_2&cid=1-4-16-30#1-4-16-30

Interested in anything on this Aislabie family  ;D

Thanks!
Anita
Manning, Guildford/Guilford, Love, McEneany, Bernard, Aislabie, Potter, Cain/Kean, West, Ross, Nicholls, Dearle, Rogers, Howard, Fergusson, Raynor, Butler, Bland, Smart, Greig, de Almeida (Azores)...

Offline annes

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Suffolk Record Office, Lowestoft Branch - researching Rawson AISLABIE
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 06 February 14 15:40 GMT (UK) »
Sorry I know this isn't the family you're interested in but a couple of references to William Adair in the St Elmham Cross register.

SMITH William Clern A.M. formerly of St. John's College, Cambridge, Rector of the parish and the church of Homersfield to both which he was instituted A.D. 1722 was buried aged 77 years April 30th 1767

ADAIR William Clerk A.M. Oxon was instituted to the above Rectorys (sic) in the month of June following, previous to which a consolidation was granted by the Lord Bishop of Norwich.

Also:

ADAIR William Rector died March 10th and buried at Portsmouth in the county of Southampton 1770.