Author Topic: James Doyle Children Vanishing Liverpool Colony of NSW  (Read 9548 times)

Offline judb

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: James Doyle Children Vanishing Liverpool Colony of NSW
« Reply #36 on: Sunday 30 March 14 04:14 BST (UK) »
There are 4 deaths Elizabeth DOYLE in 1900 on NSWBMD and the other 3 all have TROVE notices but not the one we want - grrrrrrrrrrr (not that I can see anyway  ::))

Avess/Avis and "Bessie" were close enough to have shared the insertion of the In Memoriam notices for their father but not Sarah so, perhaps, she was not in close contact with the other sisters. 

Will be interesting to see what is on the death cert if you get it.

Judith
DYER - Wilts, London, Somerset, MIDLANE - Hants, Wilts, SONE - Hants, WRIGHT - London, Hants, SEAGER - Deptford, DWYER, FERGUSON - Victoria, MASON - Woodford Vic, BALLARD - South Wales, GOULDBY - Lowestoft
"Time present and time past are both perhaps present in time future..." T S Eliot

UK Census information Crown Copyrightt, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline ~MERLIN~

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Sunday 30 March 14 05:01 BST (UK) »
MI at Waverley Cemetery - Leslie HULLICK age 37yrs 13 June 1907.

Burial details:
Denomination: Anglican
Section: 19 Ordinary
Row: 51
Grave: 5213

Several Elizabeth's & a Bessie including a 1900 one also but none of the MI details match with the one we are looking for  :(

My suggestion is to contact Waverley & see if she is buried there as the CD only lists details from headstones.

Offline ~MERLIN~

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Sunday 30 March 14 05:35 BST (UK) »
Also checked the MI's for Rookwood Cemetery - nothing that matches  :(

Offline tracy67

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday 09 August 17 12:47 BST (UK) »
Hi All,
if anyone one is interested I am directly related to Jacob (Jakob) Beckhaus who married Annie (Ann) Doyle, they are my Great great grandfather and her daughter Josephine is my great grandfather sister. Her Brother Ernest James Christian Beckhaus is my Great grandfather down to Harold Wilfred bennett beckhaus to my mother Marlene Beckhaus to me  ;)

Cheers
Tracy67