Author Topic: Ringwood and Bisterne Find A Grave Memorials  (Read 2113 times)

Offline ATGoldsmith

• RootsChat Member
  • Researching since 2012
    • View Profile
Ringwood and Bisterne Find A Grave Memorials
« on: Friday 09 May 14 22:30 BST (UK) »
Hello everyone,

You may have noticed that I offer photographs of certain surnames in Ringwood and Bisterne on the Lookup Offers Board.  However I will not be updating that anymore because I am currently uploading the images and transcriptions to the website Find A Grave.

Find A Grave doesn't require you to register to their website so it is a great resource for photos of your ancestors' memorials especially when you can't visit them easily because of the long distance travelling.

You can search for cemeteries and see all the memorials that people have added to them.

Ringwood = St Peter and St Paul Churchyard
Bisterne = St Paul, Bisterne

I was surprised at the amount of people add to this website when I first looked and it's definitely worth a check!  There are quite a few military memorials as well.
British student studying in Poland who loves travelling!

Asbury, Berwick, Birkenhead, Boswell, Campbell, Catlin, C(h)rimes, Clarke, Coles, Crawford, Crowfoot, Denton, Downie, Durrant, Dutton, Eaton, Fairbrother, Goldsmith, Gower, Hawkes, Hepburn, Hulatt, Humstone, Ivory, Kent, Lynn, Lyon, Mahon, Mander, McCann, McGowan, McGregor, McKean, McLeod, McMahon, Meechan, Moses, Nelson, Pelling, Pemberton, Pickstone, Sconce, Stokes, Summerfield, Swannell, Terry, Thorowgood, Tierney, Varney, Webdale.