Author Topic: Ruthin Road burial, Wrexham look up please.  (Read 3909 times)

Offline dobbin

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Ruthin Road burial, Wrexham look up please.
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 30 August 14 18:37 BST (UK) »
Ah Right I see, I found a map somewhere online today which I think showed the Ruthin Rd old burial ground so it wasn't too far from where they all lived.

I know the Ruabon road opened in 1876 and the Mulligans you list are all related. They are the graves I've visited. There are a couple of names mixed in there that I can't tie in but I'll have to contact cemetery office about them. I found another grave there (not Mulligan) that has 2 people listed in a grave that are not actually there. Even though I checked it about 8 years ago these people are still showing as being in there) I couldn't tie them in and when I went to the office they checked the original books for me so I wondered whether it might be like that with the names here I don't recognise.  I've also noticed this afternoon in the online burial records I've checked for various  siblings, children, etc some of them appear to have another burial listed which supposedly took place many years after the last person I was searching for. These I cannot relate either but that's a whole other story to research. I even wondered whether they had started re-using the grave numbers but in a different section ( i e 2 graves with the same number but in different sections of the cemetery)but it shows up online as being in one grave, I don't know it's just a thought I had.
xx

Offline GallowayLass

• -
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 17 November 14 00:08 GMT (UK) »
Could someone please look up the grave of Thomas Morrey, landlord of Horns Inn, Bridge Street, Wrexham. He died at home 24 March 1863 aged 53. Who else is buried with him or either side of him please?

Offline hollingham

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 12 December 16 17:18 GMT (UK) »
Hello Dobbin .Noticed you are researching Mulligans in Wrexham..This is my family who came to Wrexham from Co Mayo....Michael Mulligan is my3x great grandfather(born in Mayo)......Do you have any information about the Mulligans in Ireland ..What is your relationship with the family ?I have a lot of info about the family in Wrexham having been born there myself...

Offline dobbin

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 07 January 17 18:53 GMT (UK) »
Hi Hollingham
Have sent you a pm

Offline hollingham

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Monday 09 January 17 18:01 GMT (UK) »
Hello Dobbin . Can you say how your husband descends from Michael Mulligan ie his parents /grandparents ........I live local to Wrexham so regularly  visit museum......Brian