Author Topic: Charles Bowker  (Read 1999 times)

Offline michellea

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Charles Bowker
« on: Wednesday 11 March 15 09:06 GMT (UK) »
Ok, this is a long shot. Anyone here going to VAB archive soon. I need photos of the following file. If not I will order through EGGSA but this takes a long time. Or does anyone have any additional info on these two please? Thanks. National Archives of South Africa (NASA)
Database: All Archives Repositories and National Registers of non-public records
NAAIRS - Result Details
Frames
Document Number
Print Document
Result Summary
Saved Queries
New Query
Refine Query
Change Database
Document 1 of 1
DEPOT VAB
SOURCE MHG
TYPE LEER
VOLUME_NO 0
SYSTEM 02
REFERENCE 18745
PART 1
DESCRIPTION BOWKER, CHARLES. EGGENOTE JANE JACOBA NETTIE BOWKER.
STARTING 19260000
ENDING 19260000

I am also looking for the baptism and marriage records for Frederick John BOWKER, born 1907/1908 (gravestone says 1907, DN says 1908) in Queenstown according to DN, and married in Simonstown according to DN. Wife on DN listed as Irene Salina Bowker. Parenst listed as Charles Bowker and Anna Sophia POSTIMUS, but on online trees I have found a Charles Bowker married to a Janetta Bowker and found baptisms in Cathcart Methodist for children born to a Charles and Nettie Bowker at the right time. Also looking for any info on the children of Frederick John BOWKER who are - Syril Harold Bowker, Marina May Bowker, Windston Edward Bowker, Linel Keith Bowker (as listed on the DN).

And this file which appears to pertain to the one daughter.
Document 1 of 1
DEPOT     VAB                                                                   
SOURCE    LKR                                                                   
TYPE      LEER                                                                 
VOLUME_NO 2/3/58                                                               
SYSTEM    02                                                                   
REFERENCE 33/2/4/23/49                                                         
PART      1                                                                     
DESCRIPTION          COMMITTALS: MARINA BOWKER.                                           
STARTING  19490000                                                             
ENDING    19490000