Author Topic: Sarah ( Sally ) Statham,Lymm  (Read 2184 times)

Offline KLM

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Sarah ( Sally ) Statham,Lymm
« on: Tuesday 05 May 15 14:31 BST (UK) »
This was my relation who was murdered in Lymm in 1798.I have received much useful information from members but:-
I should be grateful if anyone,perhaps living in Lymm,would look at a grave inscription for me.I am hoping to discover the other five occupants of her grave.
Malone...Cheshire & Lancashire.Boswell...Bucks and Hunts.Lister...Yorkshire and Lancashire.

Offline jeanc

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Sarah ( Sally ) Statham,Lymm
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 05 May 15 15:12 BST (UK) »
This was my relation who was murdered in Lymm in 1798.I have received much useful information from members but:-
I should be grateful if anyone,perhaps living in Lymm,would look at a grave inscription for me.I am hoping to discover the other five occupants of her grave.

Hi, I have looked on Find A Grave, unfortunately there is no inscription for what you request. There are 4,500 plus inscriptions to be had for St. Mary Lymm.  Following link should take you the page where you enter details of desceased. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=cr&CRid=2438178&CScn=Lymm&CScntry=5&

Best regards.
Jean

Offline jeanc

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 05 May 15 15:16 BST (UK) »

Hi, I have looked on Find A Grave, unfortunately there is no inscription for what you request. There are 4,500 plus inscriptions to be had for St. Mary Lymm.  Following link should take you the page where you enter details of desceased. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=cr&CRid=2438178&CScn=Lymm&CScntry=5&

Best regards.
Jean

Me again, found her under Sararh Malone, there is a photo and inscription of grave.

Best regards.
Jean

Offline rolnora

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 05 May 15 15:45 BST (UK) »
This should take you directly to it....
From what I can remember from another post the other occupants look to be the children of her son John plus husbands.

http://www.rootschat.com/links/01f9c/

Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline KLM

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 06 May 15 15:19 BST (UK) »
Many thanks Jeanc and Rolnora.This is most helpful.
Malone...Cheshire & Lancashire.Boswell...Bucks and Hunts.Lister...Yorkshire and Lancashire.