Author Topic: Twigg - Linney  (Read 4515 times)

Online cath151

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Twigg - Linney
« Reply #9 on: Monday 25 May 15 07:37 BST (UK) »
Hi,
I don t think the marriage took place as there is no sign of registration, on freemd etc or on the actual images for that quarter, there are two entries in England marriages etc both Nov 1st 1896 one of which states Banns. I think the banns were read but for whatever reason they did nt get carry on and get married.
Cathy
Sinnock/Sinnicks...Brighton,Greenwich.
Clements,Coles,Mc Donagh,Rock

Census InformationCrown Copyright from www.national archives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline K. Twigg

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Twigg - Linney
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 14 January 18 01:43 GMT (UK) »
Hi, this is in response to John Buxton to see if we can contact.
Sorry I am new to this site and not sure if this is the right place to post this. I was searching information about Reuben Twigg - married to Mary Buxton and came across this chat.  Reuben and Mary are my husbands great grandparents. After the recent passing of my father in law this information was just sent to us. We have a photo of Mary Buxton and would like to share this with John Buxton if he is related to Mary.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.