Author Topic: OFFER - Gravestone photos - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia  (Read 4483 times)

Offline margaret h

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: OFFER - Gravestone photos - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 24 October 15 11:11 BST (UK) »
Thank you so much :)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Ilovepeanutbutter

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 25 October 15 12:40 GMT (UK) »
Thank you so much :)
Hello Margaret, I just posted a reply and tried to upload a photo for you... and lost the lot. Sometimes I can't use this website easily. Anyway there certainly is a headstone... will PM
KENNEDY, BLACK, BOAL... I have intermittent internet problems. Just because I am logged in does not mean I can respond to everything immediately. Thank you for your patience.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline margaret h

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 31 October 15 08:12 GMT (UK) »
The wonderful photos and story that went with them are now safely filed as the concluding pages of a very sad story. Thank you....two small words but expressing a depth of gratitude. Margaret
 :)