Author Topic: tracking down relatives of Wollaton warhero Sgt R.Bramley  (Read 627 times)

Offline Ad van Zantvoort

• No PM
  • RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
tracking down relatives of Wollaton warhero Sgt R.Bramley
« on: Saturday 31 October 15 10:29 GMT (UK) »
For an proposed warmemorial at Oirschot(15 Kms NE of Eindhoven in The Netherlands) and my research to the loss and fate of a 622 squadron Lancaster bomber shotdown 13 June 1944 over Oirschot.  I hoping that some one could help me to track down the relatives of Sergeant Reginald Bramley who was the Son of Archibald and Florence Bramley, and husband of Marjorie Bramley from Wollaton, in Nottinghamshire. Sgt R.Bramley was the reargunner of a Lancaster bomber shotdown 13 June 1944 on their way to the target area at Gelsenkirchen. I am in touch already with the family of Bombaimer F/O W.R.Tanner and the family of pilot F/O W.F.H.Rattle both Australians. I am aware of the rules to track down and contacting the families.  That's why if some one could help me maybe they get in touch with me through a Personal Message. Many Thanks for your proffesional help.

Regards,
Adrian van Zantvoort
Bomber Command research during WW2 in the South Eastern part of The Netherlands. Especially aircraft crash research and locating their crews.

Offline Ad van Zantvoort

• No PM
  • RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: tracking down relatives of Wollaton warhero Sgt R.Bramley
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 16 December 15 15:56 GMT (UK) »
Got in touch with the niece of Reginald Bramley through the proffesional help of Cathy and others who have helped me to track down the family of this warhero. We must never forget him what they have done for our freedom.

Regards and many Thanks all,
Adrian van Zantvoort
Bomber Command research during WW2 in the South Eastern part of The Netherlands. Especially aircraft crash research and locating their crews.