Author Topic: An 1870's burial of Alice KERSHAW, 69, formerly of 14, Charterhouse Square, in Sheffield  (Read 5038 times)

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Hi Keith...I have come across this before...it's protein in the urine:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/diabetes-complications/proteinuria.html

Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline Keith Sherwood

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • The grass covers and the rain effaces. Victor Hugo
    • View Profile
Dr Carol,
Thank you so much for clearing up the medical conundrum!
Keith

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline Keith Sherwood

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • The grass covers and the rain effaces. Victor Hugo
    • View Profile
Re: An 1870's burial of Alice KERSHAW, 69, formerly of 14, Charterhouse Square, in Sheffield
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday 10 February 21 14:13 GMT (UK) »
Over 5 years on and have now begun to look again into when exactly Alice COCKER came into the world.  Still a family mystery, no baptism ever found.  Whether she was the daughter of first wife of Thomas COCKER Ann IBBOTSON, or the second wife, whom he married in 1807, Elizabeth (Betty Thorp).  Lots of conflicting "evidence" to sift through!
Keith