Author Topic: James Brennan & family Liverpool  (Read 4328 times)

Online *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
Re: James Brennan & family Liverpool
« Reply #27 on: Saturday 21 January 17 13:11 GMT (UK) »
Hi Katie,

Welcome to RootsChat

I'm sure ballydw will pick up your message shortly.  ;)

It is against the rules of the site to include personal contact details in postings.
This includes e-mail addesses, postal addresses, telephone numbers, etc.  Spamming etc., So safer if you remove your e-mail address.  You could always contact ballydw privately by the personal message system.

http://www.rootschat.com/help/posting_guide.php

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline ktfitz87

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Saturday 21 January 17 14:52 GMT (UK) »
Hi Katie,

Welcome to RootsChat

I'm sure ballydw will pick up your message shortly.  ;)

It is against the rules of the site to include personal contact details in postings.
This includes e-mail addesses, postal addresses, telephone numbers, etc.  Spamming etc., So safer if you remove your e-mail address.  You could always contact ballydw privately by the personal message system.

http://www.rootschat.com/help/posting_guide.php

Sandra

Hi could you please advise me how to edit my post to remove my email, I'm sorry I didn't know it was against the rules, thanks for letting me know

Katie x

Offline Blue70

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Saturday 21 January 17 15:10 GMT (UK) »
Click on the Modify button on your post and you will be able to edit it. Then click Save.

Blue

Offline ballydw

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Saturday 21 January 17 20:04 GMT (UK) »
Frances, I have found below on Find My Past 1939 registers. Unfortunately I don't know how to add an attachment to this message.

7 Southport Road Margaret Murphy date of birth given as 17 Feb 1894, states she is married, unpaid domestic duties.
There are then three banked out, may be here children born after 1915.
Mary B Brennan (with her future married name as Stanton) date of birth given, could be 27 or 29 January 1915, states she is single, her occupation is School Teacher.

Regards
JeanC

Yes this info is correct re Mary B Brennan (she married Stanton)in ireland. Must have been living with aunt murphy. Appreciate all your help even though it is a little puzzling that the James Brennan death you found would have been buried in a public grave when he had family still one never knows the circumstances of thos times. Rgds Frances

Hi my name is Katie fitzgerald (nee Brennen)
Ive been doing my family tree for a while now and I have a james Brennen who married a mary e murphy, it sounds like this could be who you are looking for james was born Ireland 1848 and mary 1879 they had children James H, Joseph, Thomas, Margaret, Mary, Patrick J, Edward, Martin? the Brennen name started out spelt as brennan but somewhere along the years it got changed to Brennen not sure why though yet ? really hope this is the same family Ive been looking for more answers to see if I can find where they are laid to rest and if I have any surviving family, I'm due to come to Ireland in march for the first time to try to find some information, not sure if I can do this but ill put my email on for you to contact me it lets me, (*)
thanks

Katie x

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php
  Hi Katie, I dont believe your Brennan family are the same as the one I was researching.  If you would like to start a new thread and give as much detail as you know about your brennan family there are lots of very kind people on this site who will be happy to help you in your search.  Regards Ballydw