Author Topic: Cameron Parkin family  (Read 440 times)

Offline Coverdale1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Cameron Parkin family
« on: Thursday 13 April 17 11:42 BST (UK) »
Hello,

I wonder if anyone has any information relating to minnie cameron (born 1914 in castle ward) or joseph cameron (born 1911 in castle ward). I know their parents were minnie parkin and william cameron, and that minnie cameron moved to scotland at some point.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Cameron Parkin family
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 13 April 17 12:19 BST (UK) »
Hi and welcome to Rootschat there is a tree on Anc....with details of the deaths of the parent's and the daughter Minnie ...The dates match on Scotlands People

Death for Minnie Cameron 19/5/1951 Paisley Renfrewshire age 36 you can check this out on SP

Death for Mother Minnie Cameron 8/11/1958 Port Glasgow age 83 other surname Parkin

Death for Father William Cameron 8/3/1939 Renfrew

You can check all these deaths and view certificates on Scotlands People for a small fee

Rosie

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 13 April 17 12:36 BST (UK) »
You might want to check out this marriage also Joseph Cameron to Mary Jane R Henderson 1943
Blythswood ... Tree has a death for Joseph 1977 Alston Cumberland and certificates worth viewing

Rosie

Offline Coverdale1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 13 April 17 14:25 BST (UK) »
Hi Rosie,

Thank you for your help, I had found minnie cameron's death on scotland's people, but all the other information is new to me so I will check it out

Offline rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 13 April 17 14:32 BST (UK) »
Hi Rosie,

Thank you for your help, I had found minnie cameron's death on scotland's people, but all the other information is new to me so I will check it out

Your welcome good luck with your research  :)