Author Topic: FTM 2017  (Read 1669 times)

Offline tjkap

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
FTM 2017
« on: Tuesday 18 April 17 18:42 BST (UK) »
Anyone else totally frustrated with the latest version of FTM?  Or is it just me?

Tim

Offline ymfoster

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: FTM 2017
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 19 April 17 04:27 BST (UK) »
I'm still frustrated with FTM 2012 where I can't save selected descendants or ancestors to copy to another file.  ::)
Restorers may use my restores to colour, acknowledgement appreciated.

Mostly England - <br />Walne Nfk - Argent Barritt Hammond Sfk - Asprey Comber Cribb Gundrey Higgs Plaw Sewell Sumption Sry - Baldwin Bull Nth -  Brumfield Dufty London Wor -  Calverley Greenhalgh Lan - Dodson Stainsby NRY - Denison WRY - Whittle Yks - Dormer Mdx - Felmingham Eng - Grecian Nbl -  Hayse Mass US - Jenner Ounstead Weeding Ssx - McDonald Skye - Campbell McIndoe McMillan Inv - Window Gls

Offline Jomot

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 19 April 17 04:31 BST (UK) »
FTM 2017 hasn't been released yet - that's what I'm frustrated with!!

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=767963.63
MORGAN: Glamorgan, Durham, Ohio. DAVIS/DAVIES/DAVID: Glamorgan, Ohio.  GIBSON: Leicestershire, Durham, North Yorkshire.  RAIN/RAINE: Cumberland.  TAYLOR: North Yorks. BOURDAS: North Yorks. JEFFREYS: Worcestershire & Northumberland. FORBES: Berwickshire, CHEESMOND: Durham/Northumberland. WINTER: Durham/Northumberland. SNOWBALL: Durham.

Offline weste

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 19 April 17 07:25 BST (UK) »
Yes I'm frustrated with them. I'll be interested in the colouring of family lines. That may cause a few problems when I get to mine with the interlink she between the families.There's still no release date and there has n't been any more updates since the 89% sync one. I got a friend waiting to order it, she's not ordering till it comes out. It's a first order. On the Facebook page there's people being very nice about the delay and others are getting shirty replies when they complain.

Offline JAKnighton

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday 22 April 17 15:01 BST (UK) »
The problem is that Ancestry didn't allow them to test the new sync system before they shut off theirs. People forget that were it not for the new owners, syncing would be gone forever and there would be no further updates to Family Tree Maker.
Knighton in Huntingdonshire and Northamptonshire
Tweedie in Lanarkshire and Co. Down
Rodgers in Durham and Co. Monaghan
McMillan in Lanarkshire and Argyllshire