Author Topic: Worcester Archives - Will look up please  (Read 193 times)

Offline Willow 4873

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • 22nd July 2013
    • View Profile
    • Hiltons in Wolverhampton
Worcester Archives - Will look up please
« on: Friday 21 April 17 12:02 BST (UK) »
Hiya all

If some kind soul is going to the Worcester Archives could they look up the will of George Nutting dated 5.10.1831 who died in Evesham Worcestershire

Thanx

Willow x
Any census information included in this post is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and is for academic and non-commercial research purposes only

Researching: Hilton (Wolverhampton & Tamworth) , Simkiss & Mears (Wolverhampton & ?) Bowkett & Nash (Ledbury & Wolverhampton) Knight & Beard (Gloucestershire), Colley (Tibberton) Hoggins (Willenhall) Jones (Bilston), Harris & Bourne (Droitwich) Matthews (Wolverhampton & High Offley) Partridge (Monmouthshire)
<br /

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline ciderdrinker

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Worcester Archives - Will look up please
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 24 May 17 12:43 BST (UK) »
Hiya Willow
I know it's been a while but I'm finally in Worcester and had a look at that Will.
George Nutting of Evesham Gent being of sound mind etc direct that my funeral expenses and debts be paid and make this my last Will and Testament 19.5.1829.
To Jeremiah Scott of Evesham grocer and Joseph Cooper of Evesham flake dresser my household goods,plate bedding,linen,china,monies and securities for money estates ,effects at the time of my death to hold in trust and for the absolute benefit of my dear wife Mary Nutting to take rent,issues  and profits of all Houses ,lands and other herediments belonging to me on death for her natural life and on her death to be sold at public Auction for the best remittances possible and to distribute between my five daughters and grandson.
Sarah wife of John Spencer of Evesham bricklayer
Lucy monk of Evesham widow
Elizabeth wife of Thomas Pearce of Evesham grocer
Maria wife of John Tompkins of ~Evesham Victualler
Ann wife of Francis Glover of Evesham cooper
grandson George Taylor of London bookbinder son of my late daughter Mary Taylor share and share alike and not to subject to the control or debts of their present or any future husbands they may in future have.
If any should die before my dear wife's death then their share to be shared between the other children and grandchildren share and share alike and if after her death then to their child as the parents  would wish.
witnesses John Paine,Henry Sears C Sears

Proven 5.10.1831

Quite interesting that one.Hope it helps

Ciderdrinker

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Willow 4873

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • 22nd July 2013
    • View Profile
    • Hiltons in Wolverhampton
Re: Worcester Archives - Will look up please
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 24 May 17 12:54 BST (UK) »
That's brilliant thank you it ties up some loose ends with the children of George and Mary I do like the wording of it and he obviously thought a lot of his family

Ann wife of Francis Glover is my husbands 4 x great-grandmother

Willow x
Any census information included in this post is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and is for academic and non-commercial research purposes only

Researching: Hilton (Wolverhampton & Tamworth) , Simkiss & Mears (Wolverhampton & ?) Bowkett & Nash (Ledbury & Wolverhampton) Knight & Beard (Gloucestershire), Colley (Tibberton) Hoggins (Willenhall) Jones (Bilston), Harris & Bourne (Droitwich) Matthews (Wolverhampton & High Offley) Partridge (Monmouthshire)
<br /