Author Topic: Thomas Knight, RSM RFA  (Read 1729 times)

Offline parkerbirch

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Knight, RSM RFA
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 29 April 17 12:16 BST (UK) »
Thank you for all posts and leads so far. I will pass these onto the Museum and current owner of the diary. Looking at the source of 'Knight' again I can now see 'Inight' - I should never be surprised by surname spelling, but this one seemed to fool me and the museum and the owner of the diary. I'll post further news as and when I have this. I'll try and add a couple of further images of the diary. best wishes, Rob Parker

Offline ElisabethNeveHammond

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 13 June 19 18:22 BST (UK) »
Hello Rob Parker
I am a great-granddaughter of Thomas I'Knight (previously Inight). My grandmother was Beatrice Melita Hammond (nee Inight) My father John Anthony Gordon Hammond was her only son and she also had a daughter June who went to live in Canada. I  have the original photograph of my grandmother in the deck chair as well as photos of her father Thomas Gordon Duff Inight.
Also I have in my possession documents of interest.
It only allows me to send 4 photos /documents but I have many more including a deed pole document where my great grandfather changed his name from Inight to I'Knight.
The diaries you have would be of great interest.
Regards Elisabeth Neve Hammond

Offline parkerbirch

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 15 August 19 17:52 BST (UK) »

Sat 27/07/2019 14:10
Dear Robert,
I am just trying to catch up with things I have left unfinished before my summer holiday. I was really excited that you had heard from a relative of the mystery diary writer, Thomas I'Knight, but we do not seem to have ever heard from Elizabeth Neve Hammond on the curators email address.
Would you mind getting in touch with her to say that we have the diary owners address and would love to re-unite them?
Kind regards
Liz Davies, Curator