Author Topic: Who do you think you are magazine  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Cazza47

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Who do you think you are magazine
« Reply #9 on: Monday 05 June 17 18:24 BST (UK) »
Gave them a ring today, they have cancelled my subscription and restarted it with the £40.95 offer for new subscribers.
Thanks to all that replied.
Carol
Muckley, Routledge, Roe, Bontoft, Brumpton, Bills, Aspatria, Carlisle

Offline groom

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Me aged 3. Tidied up thanks to Wiggy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 05 June 17 18:52 BST (UK) »
Gave them a ring today, they have cancelled my subscription and restarted it with the £40.95 offer for new subscribers.
Thanks to all that replied.
Carol

Well done. Just shows if you don't ask, you don't get.
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Ringrose

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 05 June 17 19:04 BST (UK) »
Why don't you join Readly .On this site you can read ,download most of the magazines you can see on the magazine section of Smiths.Foruder £10 month youcanhave access to hundreds of nagazines as they come out.I read Whi do you think I you Are on thus site as well as Probably 20 others.
The joy of this is that you can include another .5 devices so Friends or family can use it to on your subscription.Google Readly and see what you have to do.Itjink you can have a trial period.
Ringrose.

Mann Ringrose Prior( West London)Prior (Halstead Colchester and Sudbury)Ringrose (Northants) Clark(sussex  Bath)Light(Shropshire West London)Barber(Northants)Gaudern (Northants)Piper(Suffolk)Carter (Essex)Nightingale,Stiles,Dunk,Hedgecock(Kent)Mann(south Devon )Le Cronier,Le Quesne,Poingdestre,Esnouf,Le Guyt,Anley.Le Carteret(Jersey)Clark(Bath,Batcombe,and Nyland )
er(essex)Nightingale(kent Sussex)Sutton (sussex)