Author Topic: Date to help identity family member may be Mary Harrington  (Read 2268 times)

Offline Lisa in California

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
Re: Date to help identity family member may be Mary Harrington
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 16 July 17 19:39 BST (UK) »
First, let me say that I don't know anything about photographs.   ;)  Having said that, looking at the two photographs of the child with the women, there appears to be a connection or warmth with the second woman.  In the first photo, they quite possibly have been told how to pose, but to me they looked so staged and I don't feel that same warmth of the other photo.

Also, is there a chance that one of the photographs with the little girl is a reversed image and the other isn't?  (It seems like the little girl's mouth and eyebrows are reversed in the photos -- the corner of her mouth seems to turn down a bit in one photo and her one eyebrow seems to be more arched than the other.)  If one photograph was reversed, would it look more like the same individual?   :-\
Ellison: Co. Wicklow/Canada       Fowley: Sligo/Canada       Furnival: Lancashire/Canada       Ibbotson: Sheffield/Canada       Lee/DeJongh: Lancashire & Cheshire       Mumford: Essex/Canada       Ovens: Ireland/Canada       Sarge: Yorkshire/Canada             Stuart: Sligo/Canada       Sullivan: Co. Clare/Canada      Vaus: Sussex/Surrey      Wakefield: Tuam or Ballinasloe, Ireland              (Surname: Originated/Place Last Lived)  (Canadians lived in Ontario)