Author Topic: Hambridge walker and Thompson canal people.  (Read 20961 times)

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Hambridge walker and Thompson canal people.
« Reply #36 on: Saturday 07 April 18 23:40 BST (UK) »
hi I found this on myheritage as I took a dna test months ago and I recently put down my nans siblings on a family tree and I come a cross a match so my question is could Arthur walker have a middle name. I copied and pasted this so you can see for yourself as I want to no could it be my nans hannah hambridge brother Arthur walker.

Arthur Michael Walker
Birth Circa June 11 1920 - Birmingham, United Kingdom
Parents
George Herbert Walker and Ada Walker (born Byfield)
Partner
Florence Joan Walker (born Bilbrough-Bell)
Child
<Private>

Contact the other submitter to find out what proof/documentation they have on Arthur's life/marriage & death.
hi there i got george Herbert Walker and Ada Byfield marriage certificate they got married in 1909 at a parish church in birmingham george age 23 and ada age 22 george was a bachelor and boatman and Ada bifold was a spinster and -.- and lived at 11 Coventry Street and her father name was Charles Byfield a carriage fitter and George Herbert Walker lived at meriden street and he was a (legitimate) and ond on the most in the president of Us names are Charles Byfield and Emily Jones so if you can help me find the name of George Herbert Walkers mum and where George Herbert Walker was born and year he was born in as my mum has always told me that she thinks that George have all her might have been from Tipperary Ireland ? I got there marrage certificate today

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Saturday 07 April 18 23:43 BST (UK) »
hi I found this on myheritage as I took a dna test months ago and I recently put down my nans siblings on a family tree and I come a cross a match so my question is could Arthur walker have a middle name. I copied and pasted this so you can see for yourself as I want to no could it be my nans hannah hambridge brother Arthur walker.

Arthur Michael Walker
Parents
Partner
Child
<Private>

Contact the other submitter to find out what proof/documentation they have on Arthur's life/marriage & death.
hi there i got george Herbert Walker and Ada Byfield marriage certificate they got married in 1909 at a parish church in birmingham george age 23 and ada age 22 george was a bachelor and boatman and Ada bifold was a spinster and -.- and lived at 11 Coventry Street and her father name was Charles Byfield a carriage fitter and George Herbert Walker lived at meriden street and he was a (legitimate) and ond on the most in the president of Us names are Charles Byfield and Emily Jones so if you can help me find the name of George Herbert Walkers mum and where George Herbert Walker was born and year he was born in as my mum has always told me that she thinks that George have all her might have been from Tipperary Ireland ? I got there marrage certificate today
sorry i forgot to put down that george Herbert Walker ada Byfield got married on the 2nd of August 1909 so any information about George Herbert Walker and any of his family will be highly grateful thank you very much

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Saturday 07 April 18 23:47 BST (UK) »

Arthur Michael Walker
Parents
Partner
Child
<Private>

sorry i forgot to put down that george Herbert Walker ada Byfield got married on the 2nd of August 1909 so any information about George Herbert Walker and any of his family will be highly grateful thank you very much
sorry about my terrible spelling I hope you understand it thank you

Offline PaulineJ

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Sunday 08 April 18 21:56 BST (UK) »
Youve added nothing.
The full details of the 1909 marriage were made available some posts back.

Youve have baan asked for documented events post 1909, and have produced nothing. There's no more for us to do at this time. Its a dead end.
All census look up transcriptions are Crown Copyright http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/
======================================
We are not a search engine. We are human beings.

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday 13 June 18 09:04 BST (UK) »
Hi i was wondering if someone can help me find out who lived at 27 and a half meriden road birmingham apparently my great grandad George Herbert walker live at this address as it says on his marriage certificate and also it also  says that my great nan ada Byfield lived at  11 Coventry Road Birmingham so it be wicked to find out who lived at them address when they way living there. Thank you

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday 13 June 18 09:06 BST (UK) »
Hi i was wondering if someone can help me find out who lived at 27 and a half meriden road birmingham apparently my great grandad George Herbert walker lived at this address as it says on his marriage certificate and also it  says that my great nan ada Byfield lived at  11 Coventry Road Birmingham so it be wicked to find out who lived at them address when they was living there. Thank you

Offline PaulineJ

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday 13 June 18 12:36 BST (UK) »
The full details of the 1909 marriage were made available some posts back.
There's no more for us to do at this time. Its a dead end.

The Meriden street address was not listed in the 1911 census (presumably it's empty)

You've already been provided with the 1911 census for Ada's birth family at reply number 33.

Pauline
All census look up transcriptions are Crown Copyright http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/
======================================
We are not a search engine. We are human beings.

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday 26 June 18 21:27 BST (UK) »
Hi there can you please help me find the date and death of my great grandad George Herbert walker and great nan Ada byfield I'm kinda stuck and i need a bit of help thank you.

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Monday 02 July 18 22:37 BST (UK) »
Then maybe you should put it aside until the 1921 is released and hope that Hannah is enumerated with her parents.

It may be that they were not enumerated at all in 1911. There is nothing to be done if that is the case.

I'd also dismiss any rumoured birthplace until it is backed up by hard evidence

You also seem to think that Hannah had 3 sisters, one called Dorothy.
I can't see any evidence for Dorothy.

Births Mar 1912  Walker    Lilian F    Byfield    Birmingham    6d   294
Births Dec 1914  Walker    George H    Byfield    Aston    6d   829
Births Mar 1917 Walker    Hannah    Byfield    Aston    6d   736
Births Jun 1920 Walker    Arthur    Byfield    Birmingham    6d   514   
Births Mar 1922  Walker    Emily    Byfield    Warwick    6d   1526    
Births Mar 1924   Walker    Violet A    Byfield    Uxbridge    3a   62
Births Jun 1928 Walker    Doris E    Byfield    Birmingham N.    6d   514
. Hi I have tried everything i could to find the death record for Emily walker born march 1922 and Arthur walker born June 1920.  Please please help me find the death year they died in thank you