Author Topic: Martha Snitzler (Russell) born 1838 Belledune N.B. & Dominick Snitzler  (Read 507 times)

Offline myself1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Martha Snitzler (Russell) born 1838 Belledune N.B. & Dominick Snitzler
« Reply #9 on: Friday 01 December 17 21:36 GMT (UK) »
Martha Snitzler (Russell) born 1838 Belledune New Brunswick Canada, her sister

Caroline Russell married william Gardner  on Nov,3,1872 in Boston Suffolk Massachusetts.

Robert Russell brother of Martha Snitzler (Russell) his first marriage with Emma Curo ,they lived in Duluth Minnestoa , his 2nd marriage to Miram Matthews was in 1896 in Belledune N.B.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline shellyesq

• RootsChat Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Martha Snitzler (Russell) born 1838 Belledune N.B. & Dominick Snitzler
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 05 December 17 15:17 GMT (UK) »
There is also Emma Snitzler born 1872 Santa Cruz - died 1940.
2nd one down on list

http://www.rootschat.com/links/01l52/

I've never used that site (whose link I shrunk because it was stretching the page), but it looks like that entry was from the 1940 US census rather than a death record.  This appears to be that census record - https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:K96S-5C3