Author Topic: vera mildred bradbery grierson  (Read 1023 times)

Offline turtle007

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: vera mildred bradbery grierson
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 06 May 18 09:42 BST (UK) »
Hi Sue Thanks so mucH for all this info ,I remember my Mum mentioning that Dad had a sister that died of a heart complaint at an early age but that about it ,as Mum and Dad have both passed away I am finding that I know very little about there lives  , and strangely it all started when I wanted to know Dads heritage as he had very olive skin ,thick straight black hair and dark brown eyes ,definately stood out in his army photos as the darker one ,then I found he had a sister called Vera and one source  said my Dad was one of 6 children ,anyway I feel I am getting to know my family now and am very grateful for any thing at all Ta

Offline rosball

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • John Scott Henderson 1853 Scotland -1919 Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 06 May 18 09:50 BST (UK) »
Hi turtle,
  I can photograph the divorce papers next time I am at the Archives Office if you wish
    1919 https://www.records.nsw.gov.au/item/2138632
    1923 - 1926  https://www.records.nsw.gov.au/item/490094

There could be a marriage certificate and should be details of children to the marriage.

Ros

Let's not tolerate bullying !
Herrington Kent  Henderson Scotland Kerr Scotland Reston Scotland  Smith Scotland  Kellow Cornwall  Doney Cornwall  Wadeson Lancashire  Whiteley Yorkshire Gregan Ireland

Offline turtle007

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 06 May 18 10:04 BST (UK) »
Thanks so much all !!

Offline rosball

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • John Scott Henderson 1853 Scotland -1919 Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 08 May 18 05:51 BST (UK) »
Hi turtle,
Here is the death notice for the other child of the marriage - King Robert GRIERSON

Ros
(give me a couple of hours to organise the files and I will send you a link to the divorce photographs)

Let's not tolerate bullying !
Herrington Kent  Henderson Scotland Kerr Scotland Reston Scotland  Smith Scotland  Kellow Cornwall  Doney Cornwall  Wadeson Lancashire  Whiteley Yorkshire Gregan Ireland