Author Topic: All American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI) Vol. 88 pg 229-230  (Read 533 times)

Offline Leashl

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
All American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI) Vol. 88 pg 229-230
« on: Friday 24 August 18 20:41 BST (UK) »
Looking for information on William Hutchinson shown as a birth 1610 on Ancestry with the reference above. If anyone has access I would greatly appreciate any information. Thank you
Hutchinson - Sussex; Underwood - Marylebone; Ensor - Marylebone; Bemmer - Middlesex/Prussia; Groocock - Husbands Bosworth; Hale - Stanstead Abbotss/Brentford; Price - Middlesex;

Online mckha489

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: All American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI) Vol. 88 pg 229-230
« Reply #1 on: Friday 24 August 18 21:46 BST (UK) »
These are at the Hathitrust site

https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=wu.89062951397;view=2up;seq=6;skin=mobile

Looks like you’ll have to make yourself a friend  of the University of Michigan guest login to read that particular volume

Tap to the right and the pages turn

It’s also here.  https://www.familysearch.org/search/catalog/152434?availability=Family%20History%20Library

Modified. I a having issues with both of these.  The Hathitrust one seems to be just Bs. And the Familysearchone won’t load past the title page.  Is there a trick.

Oh, according to Family Search HUTCHINSON should be in Vol 20. Blowed if I can see it.  I’m bowing out here am obviously useless!

Offline Leashl

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 28 August 18 15:15 BST (UK) »
Thanks for trying. At least I know what kind of information to expect.
Hutchinson - Sussex; Underwood - Marylebone; Ensor - Marylebone; Bemmer - Middlesex/Prussia; Groocock - Husbands Bosworth; Hale - Stanstead Abbotss/Brentford; Price - Middlesex;

Online mckha489

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 28 August 18 19:21 BST (UK) »
According to the family search site you get the reference from the index and then you write to a library, (can’t remeber its name off hand) and they photocopy the source, so it’s more than just that list of names,  I was hoping someone would come on here and explain how to use it as I think I might have someone who would be on it.