Author Topic: St Peter and Paul Parish records, Rock - MONK family.  (Read 547 times)

Offline M_ONeill

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
St Peter and Paul Parish records, Rock - MONK family.
« on: Monday 15 October 18 22:10 BST (UK) »
I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to look up the images of the following records for me. I’ve only seen the indexes of some of them, and others have come from roots chatter lookups of local transcripts. I’d like to be able to confirm these records and list the full details.

These images should be available in the Worcester Records Office on Microfilm, or accessible online to anyone who has access to an LDS family history centre or affiliated library.

Desired lookups:

Marriages:
    • William Monk and Elizabeth Handley, 1798 (First marriage)
    • William Monk and Sarah Taylor, 1823 (suspected second marriage)

Baptisms:
      • William Monk, c1799 <— Speculative. No previous parish record found, attested in census returns.
      • Mary Monk, 12th May 1800
      • Edward Monk, 09th October 1802
      • John Monk, 1sr January 1805,
      • Thomas Monk, 04th Nov 1806
      • James Monk, 16th April, 1808
      • <Gap?>
      • Francis Monk, 02 Jul 1815
      • Joseph Monk, 06th Apr 1816
      • George Monk 07th Jul 1821

I’d especially be interested in any occupation listings for William, any notable differences before and after the gap, witnesses at the weddings, etc. Basically any additional details of note that wouldn’t be found on the indexes.

I know this is a pretty hefty look up request, so many, many thanks to anyone who has the opportunity to look into it for me![/list][/list]