Author Topic: Armstrong + McCormick  (Read 10080 times)

Offline Alistair

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Armstrong + McCormick
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 26 February 06 22:52 GMT (UK) »
Thank you Soopy,
                          It all adds grist to the mill and eventually we will sort out these McCormicks. In my search for Armstrongs from Derryvolland I have not come across a Nicholina or any Copelands, will let you know if they appear,
             Regards
                    Alistair

Offline Soopy

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 27 February 06 04:41 GMT (UK) »
Thanks I appreciate it. I went onto Ancestry to see if I could find anything on your Andrew Armstrong....

Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

Armstrong- Innishmore,Co Fermanagh;Omagh Co Tyrone; Dumfrieshire,
 Scotland; New York, US.
Jardine- Dumfrieshire,Scotland.
Buchanan- Omagh Co Tyrone; NY US.
Copeland- Lisbellaw &Enniskillen,Co Fermanagh;Co Monaghan; NY,US: Melborne, Austr.
Henderson- Lisbellaw, Kesh Hill, Co Fermanagh; Co Monaghan.
Montgomery- Innishmore, Co Fermanagh.
Edmonds-England; NY US.
Newland-England; NY US.
Kingsley- Troy & NYC, NY.
Moroney/Maroney-Galway,Ire;NY,US
Russell-Foxfort,Tipperary,Ire ;NY,US
Darcy-I

Offline Alistair

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 28 February 06 09:51 GMT (UK) »
Thank you Soopy,
                           I believe Andrew Armstrong went to Quebec on the Sesostris in June 1847. he came from Eniskillen and I still have to find out who all the Armstrongs were who travelled with him. Interesting thing is an Ann Armstrong, probably his wife is buried at the Quarantine station at Gros Ile,  Quebec also in 1847. What I have to prove is that they were man and wife and he maiden name was Jolly.  Does anyone know where I can access the complete passenger list for the Sesostris?
                                 Regards
                                  Alistair

Offline Soopy

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 28 February 06 15:41 GMT (UK) »
Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

Armstrong- Innishmore,Co Fermanagh;Omagh Co Tyrone; Dumfrieshire,
 Scotland; New York, US.
Jardine- Dumfrieshire,Scotland.
Buchanan- Omagh Co Tyrone; NY US.
Copeland- Lisbellaw &Enniskillen,Co Fermanagh;Co Monaghan; NY,US: Melborne, Austr.
Henderson- Lisbellaw, Kesh Hill, Co Fermanagh; Co Monaghan.
Montgomery- Innishmore, Co Fermanagh.
Edmonds-England; NY US.
Newland-England; NY US.
Kingsley- Troy & NYC, NY.
Moroney/Maroney-Galway,Ire;NY,US
Russell-Foxfort,Tipperary,Ire ;NY,US
Darcy-I

Offline garydevine

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Great Grandfather Alexander Allison in 1916
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday 09 February 21 06:22 GMT (UK) »
Hiya

William McCormick and Jane Armstrong are my great great great great grandparents, their daughter Mary married Robertson Hamil who I come from. Was just wondering how and where you got Janes parents names as i cant find any info on them or her death in Scotland other than she was alive in 1871 and dead by 1877. Ive got them marrying in 1839 in a place i cant make out in Fermanagh.

Gary
Hamilton, Lanarkshire - Devine, McGarry, Daisley, McGuire, Mullen, Sheridan, Ford
Blantyre, Lanarkshire - Gibson, Hamill, McInulty
Avondale, Strathaven - Mulligan, Dempsey
Glasgow - Sinclair, Allison, McFarlane
Renfrewshire - Allison
Perthshire - Sinclair, Roy, Donaldson
Edinburgh and Caithness Thurso - Sutherland
Edinburgh and Ayrshire - Sheridan