Author Topic: Thomas Edward TURNER  (Read 2315 times)

Offline bernadine

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Thomas Edward TURNER
« on: Sunday 25 January 09 14:27 GMT (UK) »
Hello everyone I am trying to find Thos Edward TURNER born1873 in Bradford Yorks his mum Mary nee Brodigan(Ireland) his dad Llewelyn Turner Wrexham any help would be appreciated thanks Bernadine
Mulcahy Antrim Turner Wales Foster Liverpool Nisbet Scotland Brodigan Drogheda Thomas Wales

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Edward TURNER
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 25 January 09 15:01 GMT (UK) »
Hi

To avoid some possible duplication, see this thread:

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,319363.15.html

In 1881 :

Hafodybwch, Esclusham
RG11/5518 Folio 74 Page 9

Llewelyn Turner, 32, rail engine driver, b. Ruthin
Mary, 32, b. Ireland
Thomas Edward, 8, b. Bradford, Yorks

William Alfred, 7, b. Ireland
Llewellyn, 5, b. Hafodybwch
Richard Mark, 2, b. Hafodybwch
Mary Elizabeth, 1, b. Hafodybwch
Winifred, 8 mths, b. Hafodybwch

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline bernadine

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 26 January 09 10:14 GMT (UK) »
thank you gadget you always have been helpful,I suppose what I was looking for is to see if anyone else was researching him,I have tried every way I know to find out what happened to him after his father Llewelyn was run over by a train in 1902.in Highley Shrops I know he was with his father then but carnt trace him after that I would love to know if he ever married ? and  what became of him  thanks Bernadine
Mulcahy Antrim Turner Wales Foster Liverpool Nisbet Scotland Brodigan Drogheda Thomas Wales

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 26 January 09 10:50 GMT (UK) »
Hi Bernadine

Do you have Llewelyn and Thomas on the 1901. I see that I gave them to you up to 1891 on the other thread.

I'm trying to locate them.

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline bernadine

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 27 January 09 12:06 GMT (UK) »
hello sorry I was called away,Thanks again for your help I'm afraid I am like a dog with a bone and so much want to sort them out,Lew ran off with Annie Hesketh and he was living in Highley shrop in 1901 ,He went back to Wrexham for a visit (to see the kids he had abandoned?) anyway he had a lot to drink and according to the lady in his compartment he woke up saying he had gone past his stop,got off the train must of fallen on the track and of course was killed,His sonWilliam Alfred born1874 must of put him on the train to go to wrexham as he stated at the inquest that was the last time he saw his father,so he must of been living there,another shock was in 1911 cen Llewelyn1876 was also stopping withhis fathers 2nd wife Annie inHighley!! I know its getting messy isn't it?There was a son Percy born 1899 to Annie and Lew I have a copy of his wedding cert it states father W WILLIAM Turner!! so he must of looked upon him as his father Sometimes I wonder if I should dig anymore but I would love to get them sorted Thanks Bernie