Author Topic: Offer: Hawarden Cemetery Lookup Offer  (Read 2075 times)

Offline netgrrl79

• RootsChat Senior
  • RIP Horace Chambers ~ 14.12.1916-12.06.2010
    • View Profile
Offer: Hawarden Cemetery Lookup Offer
« on: Wednesday 23 September 09 17:53 BST (UK) »
I live in Mancot, which as those of you who know the area will know is down the bottom of the hill from Hawarden Cemetery. I need to lose weight ;-) so I am more than willing to tramp up the hill and have a look for any graves for people who have ancestors who lived in the area. This probably sounds really morbid to some of you but I quite enjoy going to read the gravestones (might have something to do with not having any ancestors in the area myself!) so might as well do some lookups while I'm there! The only camera I have is on my mobile, and I'm not sure where my USB lead is, so no pics for now but will keep a record of who I do lookups for and go back and take some pics when I can!

Katie

Moderator comment: please put requests on the Flintshire request board and PM Katie to let her know they're there.  Thanks
WRY - Chambers, Burgin, Green, Bradley, Jefferson, Bates, Widdowson, Vickers; DUR - Brennan; LKS - Conway, McGunnigal; KEN - Harrison; GLA - Thomas, Jones; STI - Conway; SSX - Coleman, Freeman, Jefferson; NTT - Jefferson, Chambers; DBY - Chambers, Smith; NBL - Harrison; TIP - Conway