Author Topic: Need some support Flaybrick cem please(Support given, thank you)  (Read 871 times)

Offline celia

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Need some support Flaybrick cem please(Support given, thank you)
« on: Friday 28 October 05 00:22 BST (UK) »
I have had a private request from a lady that lives in Auckland N.z she has 5 of her grandmothers sibling buried there on the same plot and if the headstone is there she would love to have a photo.I can do the look up for her when she gives me the information.Unfortunately Flaybrick is to far for me to go (don't drive)and i don't know the cem as i have never been there.She has asked if i know of anyone who would be willing to do this for her.If so i can put you in contact with her.Can you help P.M if so.

Celia
Celia 1941-2010
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rake Lane Burials

M.I.Merchant Marina's Rake Lane

FLORENCE JONES MARRIED JOHN GIBBON HIGNETT IN 1885

Offline Neptune

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Need some support Flaybrick cem please(Support given, thank you)
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 30 October 05 11:05 GMT (UK) »
Hi Celia - if you  are able to do the look up can give me the details I'll try and go next weekend or the weekend after.

PM the details to me and I'll see what I can do

Regards
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline celia

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Need some support Flaybrick cem please(Support given, thank you)
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 30 October 05 12:58 GMT (UK) »
Thank you for your kind offer Neptune,an offer was made shortly after the request.That was excepted.I did change the topic name but haven't had time to leave a post till now. I didn't need to do a lookup as the lady had all the info.As you will see on my Rake lane topic i can do lookups for all wirral council cemeteries,but Rake lane is the only one i can visit to find the grave and take photo's.Thank you again for your offer.

Celia 
Celia 1941-2010
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rake Lane Burials

M.I.Merchant Marina's Rake Lane

FLORENCE JONES MARRIED JOHN GIBBON HIGNETT IN 1885