Author Topic: Hugh Kelly born Donegal/Tyrone ab 1780 died 1830  (Read 1901 times)

Offline Trasa

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Hugh Kelly born Donegal/Tyrone ab 1780 died 1830
« on: Tuesday 08 November 05 23:07 GMT (UK) »
Hugh Kelly married Sarah Donnelly emigrated to NY 1816.  There are Hugh Kelly's in Tyrone and in Graffy Co Donegal, think their farm was divided, half of the farm is in Tyrone and the other half Donegal.  Any help gratefully received.

Offline daniel mc menamin

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Hugh Kelly born Donegal/Tyrone ab 1780 died 1830
« Reply #1 on: Friday 17 September 10 20:18 BST (UK) »
Hugh Kelly married Sarah Donnelly emigrated to NY 1816.  There are Hugh Kelly's in Tyrone and in Graffy Co Donegal, think their farm was divided, half of the farm is in Tyrone and the other half Donegal.  Any help gratefully received.

Hi Trasa,
               We are putting together a book on the Urney area of Tyrone and Donegal and are very interested in the connection of honest John Kelly to the area.I have maps going back to 1816 of Graffy.I know some of the maps names the tenant farmers, but i am not sure if Graffy does. I will get a look at the maps when i get home to make sure. The landlord at the time was a man called Connolly Gage. you can contact me at any time @ (*)

(*) Moderator Comment: telephone number removed in accordance with RootsChat policy, to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php